We welcome anyone in the IU IT Community to join us in empowering current and future IT leaders by increasing communication, building community, and coordinating continuing education and outreach opportunities.
The ITLC is built upon and welcomes participation from all employees of IU. Membership in our action teams is not dependent on past participation in any particular program (MOR ITLP, ITLC Boot Camp, etc.) and everyone is welcome to be part of any event or mailing list that ITLC offers.
Here are some ways to get started with ITLC.
- Sign up for the ITLC Mailing List.
- Attend an upcoming event.
- Join one of our Action Teams.
Send your questions or name of the action team you want to join to David Goldberg.
- Volunteer to present for the IU IT Community.
We have many action teams who are looking for speakers and workshop facilitators.
- Suggest a new action team, a topic for a presentation, book group etc. Send email to email@example.com.
- Contact David Goldberg to contribute in a new way.