ITLC Technologist Recognition Program
The IU IT Leadership Community (ITLC) seeks to recognize the work of IT professionals at IU through the ITLC Technologist Recognition Program. The goal of this program is to build a sense of community and pride among IT staff, while recognizing outstanding leaders at all levels and increasing awareness of IT projects and accomplishments at IU. The ITLC Technologist Recognition program is open to all IT professionals at IU regardless of campus, school, or department.
Award winners are honored during the Statewide IT Conference each year. There are five categories of awards:
- Promise of the Future (fewer than 8 years of experience in IU IT)
- Spirit of Leadership (8 or more years of experience in IU IT)
- Champion of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (internal or external to UITS)
- IT Leadership Team Collaboration (formal or informal IU IT unit or team)
- Champion of Leadership Development (internal or external to UITS)